- nstrich: i'm not listening to that racism
- nstrich: why do you feel the need to point out that it's BLACK inky
- zoya: "It looks good on my monitor, but when we checked the document pixels it seems there is still a discrepancy around the image of the 2. The CMYK for the black in general is C75 M67 Y66 K87, however around the 2 it is C74 M68 Y67 K87."
- zoya: i am going to find this guy's home address
- zoya: i am going to take a cab to his door
- zoya: and i will take a shit on his face
- nick: send me.
“YO DAWG I HEARD U LIKED YOUTH SO I PUT SOME HIP-HOP IN UR REPUBLICAN PARTY SO U CAN LASER ELECTRIC GUITAR WHILE U VIDEOGAMES SKATEBOARD” —EffingBoring
“A friend of mine in a compiler writing class produced a compiler with one error message: ‘you lied to me when you told me this was a program’.” —Pete Fenelon (via plasmasturm)
“Life hack: change your occupation to paedophile on your car insurance. They love a guy that actually looks out for children.” —nostrich
“A picture is worth five hundred hello worlds.” —An Introduction to PLT Scheme with Pictures
/topic SILLY HATS ONLY
- toxick: wtf is goin on in hur?
- abowler: toxick: HAT
- afez: hat pls
- atophat: pick a hat, faggot
- toxick: wtf
- toxick was kicked from the chat room by abowler. (PICK A HAT)
Today’s cool discovery: You can’t reblog something from a group that you are a member of.
You can! It’s not available on the dashboard, but you can reblog it from the permalink page.
- nstrich: hello internet
- nstrich: i just ate bacon
- Marco\: NSTRICH OMG BACON WOW I LOVE BACON HERES A BACON SUITCASE WITH BACON WRAPPED AROUND IT CONTAINING A BACON-WRAPPED SAUSAGE BACON PATTY COVERED WITH BACON
- Marco\: I hate the internet sometimes
“What’s up with all this 3D shit making a ‘comeback’? I hate to be the one who poops on the party (haha I was trying to be clever there but I just sound like a foreigner trying to learn idioms), but the third dimension’s actually been around for a while now. DECADES even. I mean it’s not like your grandma was telling you stories about ‘when IIII was your age, we only had length and width…’ and you’d be like ‘no one cares you old bat’ but secretly you’d be terrified that when you were old you would be telling your grandkids ‘when IIIII was your age, we didn’t even know for sure if the fourth dimension was time or an unseen spatial dimension…’ and that they’d be like ‘bloop bloop bleep bloop, brrrrp’. Because they’d be robots.” —Loco Indeed (via challenged confessions)
“Twitter spam. Really? Are you even paying attention? I’ll say it again, you choose who you follow. If you’re following a newsbot, you’re going to get news spam. If you follow a good friend who can’t stop RTing, you’re going to get retweet spam, but complaining about it is like standing in the middle of a freeway asking, ‘Why do these cars keep hitting me?’” —Rands In Repose (via rjdlc)
“Jesus, I haven’t been this drunk sincE I accidentally flirted with my Mother.” —nostrich